Saturday, April 7, 2012

MAC - New Collection

Today I picked up one item from the In Extra Dimension collection! The MAC bay was poppin all day cuz of their new collections so I walked over and fell in love with a few items, I was so busy that I only had time to play with one item and decided that I loved it soo much that I would pick it up.

I purchased the Extra Dimension Highlighter in the color - Whisper of Gilt (gold) its such a pretty color and looked so nice when I tried it on! I just wanted to post it cuz something like this wont last and wanted to let you all know that it is HOT and give you time to go get it before they run out! I want to check out their shadows on Monday when I'm at work again cuz a few of them caught my eye, especially Dark Dare to Shop, it's a black glittery color.

I will be trying my new highlighter this weekend and will post my reviews on it next week!

Have a fun, happy and safe Easter all!


No comments:

Post a Comment