Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's In My Make-Up Bag for Summer

Hello Glamazons! It's been awhile, I have been crazy busy but I am back on track and want to catch up with my Blog!!!!

Pictured below are my favorite items I have in my make-up bag for summer!!!!! I'm into the Bronze Goddess look with a bold lip!

Back Row:
Lancome Tient Idole Ultra 24H - LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation!!!!!! Medium to Full coverage without a cakey feel, feels like skin and is soo lightweight! The new formula is amazing and has a SPF15!!!! This baby is a 24 hour wear and let me tell you from experience it does last! I once wore this for 21 hours and it never came off, it's a great long wear foundation, will not smudge or rub off, comes off when you take it off!!!!


Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Teinte - My favorite Tinted Moisturizer with a SPF 30! You can catch me wearing this almost everyday. Evens out my skin tone while providing sunscreen, vitamins and nutrients. I apply a little bit of translucent powder for oil control in my t-zone and viola, perfection!


Lancome Nutrix Royal Body Repair Cream - A very moisturizing body lotion, I love to reapply throughout the day for a silky skin feeling!


Middle/Front Row:
Estee Lauder Lucidity - A Translucent pressed powder that I wear everyday. I apply in my t-zone to control shine and also after my eye primer to control oil on lids as well. I have been using this powder for years and love the light weight feeling.

Lancome Color Design Shadows in the colors Latte, Kitten Heel and Officially In - Love these colors especially Officially In, very pigmented and great for a bold eye catching look!


Lancome Le Crayon Khol in the color Black Coffee - A nice color for my Bronze Goddess look, liner lasts all day without smudging.


Lancome Desert Sunset 6 Color Design Pallette- Colors: Light Beige, Pink Coral,Shimmer Pink Peach, Beige, Copper and Deep Brown. - My favorite go to palette of the summer, ties in well with the Bronze goddess look, shadows are well pigmented and last all day without fading or creasing on the lid....soo much fun with these colors!!


M.A.C. To The Beach Body Oil in Man Rays (Hey Sailor Collection) - I LOVE this!!!!!! I apply the oil on my tan legs, arms, neck and decolletage! It's a bronzed oil with gold shimmer/glitter flecks! In the sunlight, OMG!!!! Gorgeous! I love wearing it and love it soo much I keep another bottle in my beach bag! A fun "must-have" for the summer!!!


M.A.C Whisper of Guilt Extra Dimension Skinfinish (In Extra Dimension Collection) - I love using this on my face to highlight! I use a small travel size foundation brush to apply, it gives me a bright illuminated look in the right places on my face. LOVE!!!


Lancome Eye Lash Curler & Lancome Drama Mascara- New Item for Lancome and I just love it!!!! It has the same technology as the Shu Uemura! Curls lashes without a bend or damage to your lashes! I curl at the base, middle then ends, I apply my Lancome Cils Booster (primer) them my  mascara. End result - Gorgeous full, long dramatic eye lashes!


M.A.C. Dear Diary Long Wear Lipstick (Beth Ditto Collection) - I just love the Bubble Gum Pink color, this is my FAVORITE "Go-To" Lipstick for the season! I'm soo tan right now that this color just "pops" and I love it!!!!! Since it's a long wear, it is a bit dry, no problem though cuz I just add a little Dazzleglass in the color Extra Amps by M.A.C.....a color to check out and rock this summer!!!!


M.A.C. Sheen Supreme in Insanely It color! Love this bold color! A nice, smooth, sheen and lightweight wear. Can you tell I'm into the Summer Bold Lips?!?!?!?!?!


M.A.C. Tinted Lipglass in Girl About Town color - a little lipglass for the nights I want to add a shimmer bold pop of color to my lipstick or alone! Love the color and love that it's not super sticky!


I always love the "What's In My Bag" blogs and I hope you enjoyed my reviews on my current favorite summer items! Now go get your items and Rock that Summer Bronze Goddess look!!!!!



Keep your eye out for my next blog: What's in my Beach/Pool Bag!!!


I've missed blogging and thank you to everyone that has been following me and encouraging me to follow my Glamazon dreams!!!! xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment