Thursday, June 21, 2012

What’s In My Beach/Pool Bag


What’s In My Beach/Pool Bag


I love the “What’s In My Bag” blogs, yesterday I did a “What’s in my Make-Up Bag for Summer” blog so I’m following it up with a “What’s in my Beach/Pool bag” blog since I spend soo much time on/in the water in the Summer. Especially, since Camp Aunt Debbie is now open (for those of you that know me, know that my nieces and nephew spend a ton of fun time with me over the summer, they love Camp Aunt Debbie.

As much as I love being in the pool, I still love to look good and of course have sun protection, so here is my Beach/Pool Bag…..




It all starts with the right bag….I chose a LOVE PINK bag by Victoria Secret. I love how roomy it is for my beach towels and accessories. It has two end giant sized pockets. Big enough to hold my 32oz Hot Pink Zebra Stripped Water Bottle by Victoria Secret!!! It also has a large side pocket and I love to keep my car key, iphone and sunglasses in the easy to reach pocket, saves me a ton of time cuz I’m not digging in a large bag looking for these items, especially my iphone of course. I need quick & easy access so I can update my blog, facebook, check emails and text messages in a quick splashin time!!!!

Protection and Beauty is in the bag!!!!

Pictured from Left to Right:
Dazzleshine Lip Gloss in Dazzling Daiquiri by Victoria Secret. For the moments I want to add a little dazzle to my lips, Not sticky and smells like bubble gum!

Hempz Herbal Body Moisturizer in Pomegranate – I like to keep my body hydrated especially my hands. I also love the travel size makes for a lighter bag.

After Sun Moisturizer Ultra-Hydrating skin soother by Clarins – Revitalizes and prolongs your tan, I apply after rinsing off at the pool or beach and after a shower at home of course. Not crazy about the smell so I use After Sun Moisturizer with Aloe Vera by True Blue Spa, this also prolongs your tan and has fruity scent.

M.A.C. Suntints Liquid Lip Balm with a SPF20 in the color Au Rose (Hay Sailor Collection) - Love this lip balm, goes on smooth, it’s a hot Pink/Coral color with a gold shimmer!!! Best of all SPF20!!!! Protection, Shimmer and Color….What more can a girl ask for!!!!

Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner with a SPF15. For those “Ouch, the sun has kissed my lips to hard” moments. Gives your lips moisture and protection, a must in the sun!

Lancome Juicy Tube in the color Coral Rush – perfect for the just hanging in the snack area sipping on water and catching up with the girls…a really nice Coral/Bronze color, goes with my Summer theme of Bronze Goddess.

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in Mango Mai Tai…I always carry hand wipes or hand sanitizer! Mango Mai Tai so delicious on the beach….

Steve Madden Aviators – can’t forget to protect my Hazel Green eyes from the sun rays! Why not look cute and fashionable, these shades are inexpensive so I have no worries playing in them.

M.A.C. To The Beach Body Oil in Man Rays (Hey Sailor Collection) Love this Bronze Body Oil with Gold Shimmer flecks, seriously looks like golden candy in the sun! One of my favorite items of the summer!!!!

Lancome Flash Bronzer for the legs- we all know our legs seem to tan a bit slower than the rest of our body, I apply a thin layer on my legs, my legs look more bronzed as the day goes on, then I apply M.A.C.’s body oil, goes great together!!!!

Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Dry Oil with SPF12, for days I want a little extra sun. Love the spray, easy to apply in hard to reach areas, it is water resistant although you must reapply within 40 minutes but I love the golden tan it gives me.

Neutrogena Face Spectrum – I am finishing up this bottle, I know anything over a SPF50 is pretty much a waste but I figure a SPF100 wasn’t going to hurt me. As soon as this runs out I will start using my new bottle of Lancome’s Bienfait UV SPF50. I just love it, it is a light weight fluid not a cream! Cant wait to start my new bottle! Right now Lancome is having a great deal for the Sunscreen, contact me for details on this awesome product!!!

Coppertone Ultra Guard SPF50 – love the continuous spray, never clogs like others and always provides great skin protection.

Of course I always keep some water toys (water guns, rocket divers, splash balls, etc.) and something fun in my bag to read, an Allure magazine or a good book (just threw 50 Shades of Grey in my bag) but honestly I’m not the type to just lay out, I’d rather be in the water splishin’ & splashin’ the day away…..

I hope you enjoyed my “What’s in my Beach/Pool Bag” blog and hopefully I have recommended some great products, please leave any comments or questions below! Looks like the sun is trying to peep through the clouds so I need to get my bag together and head to the pool…remember Protection, Beauty and a great Bag will  guarantee you a fun day in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment