Monday, June 25, 2012

Dark Circles and Puffiness


I encounter soo many different people everyday and a lot of them inspire my blog! Today I saw a middle-aged woman with under eye puffiness and dark circles. I just had to approach her and discuss her skin care regimen, I knew in my head that a little help from me she would look fantastic. I wanted her to know that with just a few steps she would look more beautiful and refreshed.

As she sat in my artists chair we discussed her current skin/makeup regimen. After our discussion and my recommendation of products I started to demonstrate on her face the products that would assist her with her concerns. Once I was done, she giggled, laughed, cried and gave me a huge hug!!!! I was soo happy and thrilled with her reaction. It is my pleasure to help spread my knowledge and make people feel happy and beautiful!

At the end of my consultation I presented her with her prescription card and she picked the items she wanted to purchase. I’m not the pushy type of salesperson, I’m going to show you what items that will address your concerns and nothing more. I don’t like to up sell because I like to earn my clients trust and I want them to look good, because that makes me feel good!

Below are the products I used and how I applied them.

Lancôme Genefique Eye – this product will diminish dark circles, brightens and illuminates. It also works on any signs of fatigue. I applied with my ring finger (the finger with the least pressure) on the brow bone and on the under eye area.



Lancôme Renergie Eye Multiple Action – I just LOVE this eye cream!!!! Six anti-aging actions in this little bottle! Lifting, firming, works o fine lines, dark circles, puffiness and provides illumination! I apply the eye cream with my ring finger in a C motion by dabbing it on the brow bone and under the eye. Dab the cream on the brow bone, do not apply on the lids, the heat from the brow will allow the cream to naturally reach the lids. I dab under the eye area then I lightly massage the cream from the inner corner of the eye to to the middle of the temple. I repeat the process 3 – 4 times, you will immediately see the puffiness decrease.  A veil comes with the eye cream that I applied on the brow bone, inner under eye and outer under eye, I also dabbed some on her dark circles. The veil has a SPF15 so it does provide protection during the day from the sun in the delicate area!



Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Teinte – A wonderful tinted moisturizer with vitamins and nutrients for your skin and provides a SPF30. I applied a small amount with my foundation brush, a little goes a long way!




So there you have it, I made this womans day by approaching her and demonstrating some products that I personally love to use!

Please feel free to leave any questions or comments below. If you try any of the items I recommended please let me know your thoughts! Thanks and happy Monday, it’s almost Friday! Who’s ready for the high temps this week????? SPF!

No comments:

Post a Comment