Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Makeup Removal, Cleansing, Toning and Prep


Makeup Removal, Cleansing, Toning and Prep


I just wanted to share with you some products I use to remove makeup, cleanse, tone and prep my skin with that I love!

On nights that I am full of energy, I start off by using Bi-Facil eye makeup remover on my eyes and I use Eau Fraiche Douceur for my face. The Bi-Facil will take anything of my eyes, I love it one quick swip and it’s gone, no tugging or rubbing, which I love so I’m not stretching my eye skin. The Eau Fraiche Doucer, is a rose water that will gently remove makeup all over your face & eyes, it’s soothing to me. On nights that I come home late or exhausted, I use the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I love how this compeletly removes all my face and eye makeup without leaving me feeling oily or unclean.

I follow up with the Crème Radiance, it’s a cream-to-foam cleanser to cleanse my face. Once I have cleansed my face, I pat dry my face and use a toner. I have always used toner, since my teenage years and I am surprised to hear that many don’t ever tone. That seems odd to me, I like the clean feel of my skin plus it prevents from break outs due to dirt and grime in the pores. I use the Tonique Radiance a clarifying exfoliating toner. Both of these products are meant for my skin type, normal/combination skin.

Mask & Exfoliator

About once every 2 ½ weeks, sometimes more in the summer, I use the Pure Empreinte Masque. It’s a 5 minute purifying mineral mask with white clay that works like a sponge to absorb and remove excess oils and impurities that dull your complextion. It also reduces the appearance of of pores, clarifies, smooths and refines your skin texture! I love this mask, it, it really does unclog pores! My skin feels amazing after every treatment!

I also use the Exfoliance Radiance, a clarifying exfoliating gel about twice a week . It’s a gentle exfoliator with massaging beads and fine grains and pineapple and papaya extracts that leave my skin radiant!

Last but not least I use the Dynamic Duo…Genifique and Visionnaire.

The Genifique I use in the mornings and the Visionnaire at night. The Genifique brings back that youthful glow to my skin and the Visionnaire works on evening out my skin texture, reduce pores and works on the few lines I have on my forehead. My cheeks have been red for years due to the sun but the Visionnaire has evened that out and now my cheeks are a pale pink, I used Estee Lauder for years with no significant improvement, I can’t say enough about Visionnaire! I can’t live without the Dynamic Duo! They go with me everywhere I go! (I have recently started using the Genifique Eye Light Pearl Serum, making the Dynamic Duo into the Terrific Trio) The Light Pearl Serum works instantly and the longer you use it the more of a difference you will see. Immediately your eyes are lifted and more open, your lines are smoothed and your eyes are more illuminated. I’m blessed not having wrinkles around my eyes just yet but I use it for the illuminated eye area and for the puffiness I have in the morning after a late night out or working!

I’m always getting compliments on my skin, how young I look, my natural glow…..this all ties in to my “you need to start with a clean canvas before applying you makeup” theory! Don’t forget hydration! Moisturizers and H2O!!!!! I will go into my skin care moisturizes on a new blog just on moisturizers!








No comments:

Post a Comment