Sunday, March 11, 2012

Skin Care


Today I am going to review two products that I absolutely love and cannot live without! Both are products from Lancome, now many of you know I am working for Lancome however, I am reviewing these products because I have tried them myself and I see the difference in my skin.


A little skin care background first, those of you close to me know that I have always used Estee Lauder since my teens years for skin care. Why consider using different products since Estee Lauder worked for me? Why fix something that’s not broke you say? Well, we can always use improvements in every aspect of our lives right? That includes my skin care!

Let me introduce to you the first amazing product!

Genifique

A skincare that boosts the activity of genes and stimulates the production of youth proteins. Visibly younger skin in just 7 days. Skin looks as if lit from within and radiant. Its youthful quality returns: cushiony soft and velvety to the touch.

A true skincare innovation with 7 worldwide patents pending, Génifique is the foundation of every woman’s skincare at any age or for any skin concern. It won 22 beauty awards in 2011 and is one of Dr. Oz’s top beauty products!

I saw a difference within one full week, I actually started using Genifique before Visionnaire. My skin has a glow and looks younger to me, I have received soo many compliments on my skin within the last month it is unbelievable! Last week a customer told me I had a glow, I had a Jennifer Lopez glow! How nice of her, that for sure is a new one, never heard that before!

The next amazing product I cannot live without!

Visionnaire

Visionnaire is an advanced skin-correcting serum re-creates the look of more beautiful skin without damage or irritation. Its new breakthrough formula prompts skin to naturally correct the appearance of wrinkles, pores, and uneven texture. It feels very light and velvety to the touch, smells wonderful, and is the color of mother of pearl.

I saw a visible difference in just 3 days! I have red on the apples of my cheeks due to years and years of tanning with no SPF. Within 3 days of using Visionnaire I saw a huge difference and now the apples of my cheeks are slightly pink and I have only been using the product for 3 ½ weeks.

Quick recap, Genifique is a skin enhancer and Visionnaire is a skin corrector. They can be used together as they compliment each other. If you decide to use both, use Genifique in the AM after you cleanse and tone and before you moisturize. Use Visionnaire in the PM after you cleanse and tone and before you moisturize.

Keep in mind these products are serums and do NOT provide any SPF, the SPF should  come from your moisturizer and foundation!

As an FYI, I use two pumps on my face and under my eyes and another two pumps on my neck and décolletage.
 
I hope this helps and I hope you try these products. If you do please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. Also, right now Lancome counters at department stores are giving away a 7 day supply for you to try while supplies last. At the Lancome counter at Macy’s/Woodfield we also have Visionnaire samples as well. Swing buy and pick up your samples, you have nothing to lose, only missing out on great products!





1 comment: