Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beauty is My Passion


Hello Fellow Beauty Fanatics,

I have started my Beauty Blog again as I have had soo many requests. Many of you know my background but for some of my newbie beauty fans here is a little blog about me.

I am a true beauty fanatic, always have always will be! I have always been a hair and make-up product junkie, always trying new products and I have also reviewed and recommended products to friends and clients.

I have a degree in Computer Science and I am also a licensed Cosmetologist as well as a Make-Up Artist. I currently work for Glitz and Glam Galz.

Glitz and Glam Galz are top trained and experienced licensed cosmetologists specializing in special occasion hair and make-up. We are on-location artists that will travel to you on the day of your special event to relieve any stress you may have by putting your Glam needs in our hands. Let us Glitz and Glam your next event! We have done events from Girls Night Out Events, to Weddings to Latino Fashion week to Editorial work.

I will be blogging all things beauty, from skin care, make-up, nail polishes to fragrances. My wish for my blog, to be able to review products and assist people in making the correct purchases for their life/skin style and to make beauty fun which that is what it is made for, to have fun!

Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick and pull yourself together – Elizabeth Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment